Improving Patient Care
A History and Vision of Innovation in Patient Engagement
Our commitment to healthcare dates to 1928 when our founder, John Q. Sherman, led the successful community drive to raise $1 million in 30 days to build Dayton’s Good Samaritan Hospital. The betterment of patient care has been our focus ever since. It lives on today in the community as we work with the Samaritan Health Foundation to fund the Homeless Clinic. And in our business, where every day we work side by side with clinicians and staff in all types of healthcare settings to enhance patient engagement and the quality of care.
Best Practices in Action
Standardizing Assets with Options to Customize with Care
A large, fast-growing IDN, OSF Healthcare relied on Standard Register’s brand management services and technology to help standardize and manage presentation of its brand. OSF employs more than 14,000 people with the single goal: to provide service with the greatest care and love to every patient, every time. Now OSF patients and visitors see a single, integrated approach in documents, marketing collateral and the way they are treated. Results include:
- Document inventories cut 50%
- 85% documents printed on-demand
- 60% reduction in vendors
- Estimated annual savings at 25%
Better Together Online
Empowering Patients, Advocates and Providers with Information
Led by the belief that patient engagement is central to the transformation of healthcare, we launched an online community that connects people and organizations with ideas.
- A purpose-driven organization that makes information readily accessible.
- Guided by our Advisory Board, we aggregate news, learnings and best practices to inform, engage and align the healthcare community.
- Best Blog Winner in the 2015 Ragan’s Healthcare PR and Marketing Awards.